(US $1 => about 1,200 won)
Struggle for Access to Glivec
in South Korea
Solidarity Needed Now!!!
Table of Content
- The Beginning: Struggle for Rights of Access to Glivec, Extremely High-Priced Drug
- Excluding Chronic Stage CML Patients out of NHI
- Disapproval of Korean National Health Insurance Price and Temporal Suspension of Glivec Supply in the Market
- What is the problem? Priceless Glivec Kills CML Patients
- What is the problem? Are you asking 30 times of production costs, Novartis?
- What is the problem? Glivec, the Product of Public R&D
Korean and US NGOs Position Paper on the public health issues in the Korea-US FTA Negotiation, submitted to USTR
Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) increase medical bills, aggravate health inequalities, and destroy people's health!
Stop Korea-US FTA negotiations now!
1. We can not approve the prior action to initiate the Korea-US FTA negotation.
Jan 29, 2007
Indian Embassy in Seoul
37-3, Hannam-Dong Yongsan-ku,
Seoul, South Korea
Re : The Norvatis' legal action in India on the Patent Law
Dear Ambassador N. Parthasarathi
[Statement] Are Roche particularly interested in connecting with groups who truly represent patient with HIV/AIDS?
South Korean Activists 2nd Refutation on Roche Statement
Intellectual property rights cannot supersede right to life
- Requesting a compulsory license for the production of Fuzeon, an anti-retroviral drug
[Statement] Korean PLWHA and Civil Society Statement on Roche’s Compassionate Programme of Fuzeon for HIV/AIDS Patients in South Korea
Korean PLWHA and Civil Society Statement on Roche’s Compassionate Programme of Fuzeon for HIV/AIDS Patients in South Korea